Saturday 9 April 2011

Back on the air

It's been a while since I was last hacking on pure Free Software for myself.  My last big community project was DotGNU Portable.NET.  After some years working on Qt for Trolltech and then Nokia, I am now returning to my roots in the community.

These days I am playing around with logic programming languages.  In particular, a little thing I am calling Plang (pronounced "P lang", although I might sometimes humourously refer to it as "R-Prolog").  At the moment, it is basically an experiment - can we make a more productive logic programming language that uses the same semantic core as Prolog, but a completely new C-style syntax on top?  Dunno, but should be fun to find out.

More information coming in the future as the experiment takes shape.  For now, you can access the sources from the git repository at github.

No comments:

Post a Comment